35% improvement in customer retention and a 25% increase in shopping frequency in one of the largest pharmacy chains in North America
- Existing Data Warehousing and BI program not delivering value
- Data scattered across numerous different source systems or repositories
- 15 business groups independently accessing, manipulating same or similar information from source systems using numerous different technologies.
- The business leaders needed a technical and functional road map to understand the common informational needs across different groups and build a data repository in order to be able to provide timely, relevant and integrated information to various stakeholders.
- SaaS, Netlink Data and Analytics Cloud
- IT Services: Application Value Management
- PaaS: Project and Service Delivery Management tools
- Labor and Store Operation efficiencies increased
- Better “What If” modeling Capabilities for matching demand with assortment, price and promos achieved
- 20% higher average transaction value realised