Netlink Managed IT Infrastructure Services (MITIS) builds and manages highly available and reliable IT infrastructure that meets the dynamic business needs of our enterprise clients. Netlink MITIS can transform the IT landscape by the expertise in new generation transformation models.
MITIS’ transformation strategy is based on “Assess, Build, Manage & Transform” framework consisting of the following key steps:
- Assess the “As-is” system state precisely.
- Architect the “To-be” state in alignment with the specific business requirements.
- Transition seamlessly from traditional infrastructure outsourcing to new generation delivery models.
- Server Virtualization,
- Data Center Consolidation and Co-location,
- Utilization of Remote Infrastructure Management, and
- Global Delivery Models.
The Netlink service delivery model delivers to enterprise clients, consistent and seamless services across offshore, near-shore and onshore locations.
The specific services offered are:
- Co-Location with Managed Infrastructure Services
- Managed Hosting & Security Services
- Database Administration (DBA) Services
- Server maintenance & support
- Desk-side support & maintenance
- Transformational programs to achieve business value with TCO reduction
- Transformation in a greenfield or brownfield environment to maximize technology investments
- Proven method for study and dependency analysis
- Industry-based reference architectures meeting the need for compliance and security
- Cost-effective SSAE16 compliance with the latest infrastructure / platform
- Infrastructure services with 24x7x365 monitoring for round-the-clock high availability
- Improved responses to dynamic business needs
- Multi-tenant and single tenant Cloud services by leveraging Netlink owned data centers globally
- Remote integration management of applications, infrastructure and Cloud
- Blended onsite & offshore team with certified & vastly experienced personnel