The traditional Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics approach is constrained by capability, capacity and availability of organization’s resources such as skilled staff, infrastructure and software. Moreover, time to market, capital expenditure, operational expenses and system integration needs of traditional BI and analytics are massive undertakings that companies need to manage.
Netlink Analytics Platform has addressed the complexity and constraints of BI and Analytics solutions. The platform is creating a compelling business case for CXOs by delivering a turnkey solution that guarantees results with no investment in technology and staff and provides expedited business results on existing BI investments as well.
Furthermore, Netlink Analytics Platform has advanced capabilities like voice, e-mail, chat, social media, customer sentiment, video and image analytics. These capabilities are changing industry paradigm and are increasing the value of data as a strategic enabler to improve company’s revenue, profits, customer satisfaction and retention.
The Netlink Analytics ‘In-a-nutshell’
- The Netlink Analytics Platform is a leading edge advanced analytics and cloud-based platform.
- Can be delivered as Software-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service and is available with Private or Public Cloud options.
- Provides best-in-class data visualizations and delivers single point of enterprise truth.
- Technically advanced with built-in behavioral, sentiment and speech analytics with analytical models and statistical techniques.
- Each Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is mapped and will drive universal business KPIs. A unique mapping structure that ensures alignment of segment KPIs with universal business goals and objectives like revenue, cost, customer satisfaction and retention.
The Platform Delivers
- Out-of-the-Box dashboards
- Rapid customization and visualization of dashboards across all major mobile devices
- Jump-start process of focusing on things that matter the most using “The KPI Bank”
- Powerful quick data and ecosystem connectors
- Analytics feedback to existing enterprise systems
- Embedded domain and statistical knowledge via SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
- Embedded Big Data computation and end user collaboration
- Agility and unlimited scalability
- Data scientists to mine and deliver the insights that are not visible in operational reports and dashboards
- High resiliency from changes to the underlying systems and business requirements