What you will do:
We are looking for a talented and driven project manager to lead a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. You will help oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
Experience in corporate communications and project management and your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you work cross-functionally across the business.
- Clearly defining project roles & responsibilities, escalation paths, and ownership for your
- Actively participating in project scope, sizing, and resource requirements.
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies with the project team and establish various touchpoints with
internal stakeholders and clients to communicate exact status.
- Coordinate with global Program and Team for sprint scope and overall release scope.
- Coordinating and supervising, supporting, and coordinating the project team members/staff
regarding project deliverables.
- Contribute to the know-how of debriefing technical aspects of requirements and being able
- Tracking project deliveries using agile project management tools
- Allocate and monitor SOW deliverables by:
- Scheduling tasks and tracking progress to delivery milestones.
- Adhere to process compliance in producing the release level artifacts and status sync.
- Reviewing deliverables
- Manage Risks and Dependencies by:
- Identifying them proactively and in advance.
- Identify the owner and the target date for resolution.
- Arrive at resolutions through consensus.
- Tracking, managing, and escalating relevant issues in time.
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored.
- Reporting on project progress and communicate relevant information to the Program
Manager and leadership team.
- Contribute to team building and resolve or escalate team conflicts with engineering
- Track daily progress and ensure slippages are controlled, managed, and reported.
- Conduct defect triage workshops to improve product quality.
- Coordinate with the product owner and scrum teams in preparation for sprint planning to set
the team for success. Document and publish sprint delivery schedules and timelines.
Manage Scope by:
- Capturing all elements in scope item, whether charging additional to the customer or not.
- Keeping a signed off Change Order document for each chargeable scope item.
- Focus on value delivered to the customer and continuously work with client engagement and
Skills, Qualifications, and Education Requirements:
- Experience with four years actively as Scrum Master. Must have been a developer or QA
engineer at some point in the past.
- Ability to effectively interpret Technical and Business objectives from the clients’ perspective
and challenges and support the team on their deliverables.
- Prior experience directly interacting with or working with clients across the world is a must.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skill is a must.
- Strong experience working with colleagues and stakeholders in the US.
- Must have a pleasant and polished demeanor.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of software development.
- Track record of championing agile practices and identifying the right framework that agile teams can adopt.
- Experience in managing and tracking team velocity and other KPIs concerning the project.
- Experience in risk management of complex projects.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous and uncertain situations. Must be able to demonstrate
a past track record.
- Experience reporting project budgets and tracking burn.
- Experience using Jira/AWS/Git/Azure DevOps agile delivery tools.
- Proven track record of working independently and making critical decisions.
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Project Management
Education: UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization PG :MCA in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization
Our Company Culture:
We are Innovative
We search for those who set ambitious goals and stay restless until they find better solutions that meet new requirements.
We are Collaborative
We value those who communicate, stick to commitments, and can adapt to change.
We are Flexible
We believe a great work-life balance builds trust and commitment. Steering away from a traditional 9-to-5 workplace and moving toward a modern workplace.
We are Supportive
We believe that a supportive culture is a vital element of success. Better quality work can be produced when there is motivation.
Delivering technology solutions that yield immediate business results isn’t just our business; it’s what drives us to succeed every day. Established in 1998, Netlink has grown to become a global business technology services and solutions company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, with offices in 18 other locations worldwide. Our services portfolio is a complete set of technology-enabled business tools, customized, integrated, and managed by a world-class team of technology specialists.
Apply for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with Naukri: Project Manager (Scrum Master)