What you will do:
- Test new features with an end to end business view to determine that the business outcome is fit for purpose.
- Evangelize test automation tools and implement them wherever possible to achieve regression testing.
- Drive the test environment setup and test data creation with a deep functional understanding of business.
- Strong experience in testing methodologies using manual skillset
- Able to define test strategy, design and execute test plan and test cases effectively and independently
- Understanding of defect tracking and test management software
- Strong knowledge/exposure to all aspects of SDLC/STLC
- Basic SQL knowledge (using DML commands) is a must have
- Exposure on test automation using Selenium with Java or C# (BDD framework would be big plus)
- Experience in non-functional testing types i.e. Performance (using JMeter) and Security (using OWASP ZAP or Burp Suite) is a big plus
Skills, Qualifications, and Education Requirements:
- Strong Functional test preparation & execution skill is a must
- Hands-on experience with Test Management/test planning activities, designing test cases, user story/script creation and execution
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair working, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Knowledge of various test levels and test types: white/black box, system, performance, integration, regression testing
- High analytical and technical capabilities
- Hands-on experience in testing automation frameworks and tools
- Familiar with ALM test management tool
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
- Excellent communications skills: ability to translate complex business processes and technical designs and concerns into easy to understand the language
- Excellent test reporting skills
- Experience with distributed/multi-location teams
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams with functional stakeholders of various levels
- Able to control multiple assignments and to manage priorities
- Professional level of English
- Expertise in Banking/Finance Domain is a plus
- Experience working in OutSystems is a plus
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Testing
Education: UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization PG :MCA in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization
Our Company Culture:
We are Innovative
We search for those who set ambitious goals and stay restless until they find better solutions that meet new requirements.
We are Collaborative
We value those who communicate, stick to commitments, and can adapt to change.
We are Flexible
We believe a great work-life balance builds trust and commitment. Steering away from a traditional 9-to-5 workplace and moving toward a modern workplace.
We are Supportive
We believe that a supportive culture is a vital element of success. Better quality work can be produced when there is motivation.
Delivering technology solutions that yield immediate business results isn’t just our business; it’s what drives us to succeed every day. Established in 1998, Netlink has grown to become a global business technology services and solutions company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, with offices in 18 other locations worldwide. Our services portfolio is a complete set of technology-enabled business tools, customized, integrated, and managed by a world-class team of technology specialists.
Apply for this position to: Saif Ali Razvi SARazvi@netlink.com
Apply with Naukri: Tester